Electrically driven compact, two-axis, ultimate precision platform for land and naval applications. Enjoys harsh environmental conditions.
With precision of 20 μrad (0.001°), acceleration of 1.75 rad/s2 (100 °/s2), rotation speed of 1.40 rad/s (80 °/s) and very low power consumption M35 is ultimate payload platform. Various integrated sensors provide extensive motion, position, environmental and power information. It offers the best torque to weight ratio in our portfolio. M35 is operated by remote control GUI, communication secured by hardware encryption and can be modified to custom payload requests, slaved to various tracking systems and more.
- Dimensions 155 x 175 x 264 cm
- Precision & resolution 20 μrad (0.001°)
- Pan 360° continuous
- Tilt -30° to +100°
- Rotation speed 1.40 rad/s (80 °/s)
- Acceleration 1.75 rad/s2 (100 °/s2)
- Vibration 20-200 Hz, 0.0255g2 Hz-1, 2.2g rms
- Shock 25g
- Weight 1200 kg
- Payload ≤ 1500 kg
- Voltage 400 VAC, 49.9 - 60 Hz
- Operating temperature -20 to +55 °C